by Patti Fagan
Unlock the secrets to retiring with income for life, financial freedom, and peace of mind with How Every Woman Can Retire Without Worry.
This new book by Patti Fagan is a must-read for every one who wants to secure her financial future. As a woman, you face unique financial challenges when it comes to retirement. The fear of outliving your savings or not having enough to support the lifestyle you desire can be overwhelming. But Patti has answers to help you become a Money Queen, so you can rule your financial destiny with confidence.
Whether you are looking to retire soon, or just starting your career, it’s never too late or too soon to start planning your financial future. In the past, women didn’t have the same rights and freedoms we are afforded today. The average woman had to depend on the man/men in her life to take care of her. Usually, this was a husband and if he passed and didn’t leave her secure, she may need to remarry, or be cared for and supported by other male members of the family.
Now, women have independence of building their own fortunes, but many money matters and finance books are geared toward men and written by men. But here’s a book for women, by a woman, that truly understands the unique needs women have when it comes to money matters.
With Patti’s expert advice, you will learn:
- How to create guaranteed income for life
- Why a side hustle is the best retirement plan for women
- How to calculate your retirement income needs
- How to start saving more money starting this month
- How to generate passive income to fund your retirement
- Avoid costly retirement planning mistakes
- How to save for retirement when your income is inconsistent
- How to create tax-free retirement income
- The truth about long term care insurance
- Why the right kind of annuities are a girl’s best friend
- Should you use home equity to fund your retirement
- Enjoy a secure, prosperous, and worry-free retirement
- BONUS: Women’s Financial Organizer Workbook
It’s a short book but PACKED with a lot of great information that is concise and easy to understand. Every chapter had useful information I could start using today and I loved the bonus organizer workbook. I’m big on journaling and workbooks, so this resonates with me and helps me really map it all out.
This book goes beyond just providing financial strategies. Patti acts as your very own financial coach and delves into the emotional side of money, helping you overcome limiting beliefs that could hold you back from building wealth. Through real-life case studies, she demonstrates how women like you have retired early by implementing these proven strategies. By following the ten simple steps outlined in this book, you’ll take control of your financial future like never before.
Get it on Amazon for only 99 cents! And it’s also in Kindle Unlimited. This also makes a great gift for the women in your life!