Welcome to “Brushing and Flossing Causes Gum Disease”, the comprehensive guide to looking after the health of your mouth better than ever before.
As 90% of all adults in the Western world suffer from some sort of gum disease you need to learn what you SHOULD be doing as much as what you SHOULDN’T be doing. Whether you have recurring gum troubles, bad breath or tooth decay or you just wanting to get some useful tips on keeping yourself more healthy, you’ll pick up valuable insights and practical advice such as:
- prevent gum disease and tooth decay at home (it’s common sense!)
- the best mouthwash to use (you already have it)
- stop plaque forming in your mouth EVERY DAY
- minimising the relentless pain of toothache
- beware the dangers of many teeth whitening methods
- who are you kissing?
- root canal treatments – why are they not as safe as your dentist tells you?
- stop the wool being pulled over your eyes by unethical dental practices
As most of this can be done by you at home, you’ll be in a position to save a fortune at the dentist EVERY YEAR.